Robin 64/365


"I recently started a new job that was meant to end after Christmas, but
today I was offered a full time permanent job with a pay increase. We make
bean bags...and the FOOF chair (some people have heard of it, others not so
much!) Everyday I walk past this mountain of bean bags and want to run and
jump into it! I really wanted to this morning!"

8 comments:

adrienne November 4, 2009 at 2:24 PM  

i would LOVE to jump in!

adrienne November 4, 2009 at 2:24 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous November 4, 2009 at 2:56 PM  

I'd say go for it! Sometimes you just have to jump in the bean bag pile.

Dawn November 4, 2009 at 8:35 PM  

That must be hella tempting - I would want to jump in these too!

syene November 4, 2009 at 11:39 PM  

I just bought two Foofs! I wonder if you made them? They are WONDERFUL and I want more!

RobinTwo November 5, 2009 at 4:31 AM  

Hell! Just do it!!!

Sheila November 5, 2009 at 9:33 AM  

i would have to jump in at some stage -- maybe the holiday party?! and big congrats on the permanent job with raise -- YIPPEE!!

Robin November 5, 2009 at 11:38 AM  

Thank you ladies!!! :)

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP