Robin 70/365


"My view on the way home from Sparta, we traveled "north" to attend a
visitation for my FIL's mom who passed on Friday. It was a busy, long day
and to top it all off 1-800-Flowers didn't deliver the flowers that I OVER
paid for, now I'll get to sort all of that out tomorrow. Thank God tomorrow
is a new day DANG!"

4 comments:

Heather November 10, 2009 at 2:40 PM  

I had a debacle with 1800flowers for my husband's cousin's funeral. I was telling a friend (who works at a credit union) about it and she said thier credit union won't process charges from that company because of all of the problems and complaints they get about them. FYI.

RobinTwo November 10, 2009 at 2:44 PM  

No Flowers? Oh I'd be PISSED!! Even if they do refund you, Little late now!! :{

Robin November 10, 2009 at 2:58 PM  

OH they delivered them TODAY! WTF I am getting a full refund, plus a stinking 20.00 gift certificate for their service?? Thanks for nothing! :)

Bridget November 10, 2009 at 7:44 PM  

Cool car shot, though.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP