Yes I agree Judy...this is not my favorite lens, I may return it. I find it too be slow, and soft. It is also LOUD and since I mostly shoot weddings I am not sure if it'll be a good fit for me. It only cost 200.00 soooo I dunno maybe I'll keep it and use it for long distance shooting on the tripod! I shake too much I think.
AH! i have also been looking into a telephoto lens! but i was going to get one with the stabilizer in it.. from what you are saying i think i might need it! i for sure feel like my kit lens does not give me any zoom at all! is there anything else you don't like about it?
4 comments:
Oh Yeah! I have this type of lens also but find the 18-200mm can be my everything lens almost.
OOOOO *goes to ebay* Mama needs a new lense
Yes I agree Judy...this is not my favorite lens, I may return it. I find it too be slow, and soft. It is also LOUD and since I mostly shoot weddings I am not sure if it'll be a good fit for me. It only cost 200.00 soooo I dunno maybe I'll keep it and use it for long distance shooting on the tripod! I shake too much I think.
AH! i have also been looking into a telephoto lens! but i was going to get one with the stabilizer in it.. from what you are saying i think i might need it! i for sure feel like my kit lens does not give me any zoom at all! is there anything else you don't like about it?
Post a Comment