I can't stop staring at this....
WOWOWOWO!
I vote naughty! :-)
What an awesome costume! It looks like it took a lot of work, but it's so worth it. Great shot!
Very cool!!!!!! And Halloween..... you have to be naughty.
how did you get your eyes to be different colors? this turned out great & was worth the effort (in my humble opinion!)
great costume!!! i hope you won a prize.
I had one "flame" colored contact lens in. I'd actually like to wear them every day if I could get away with it. :}
that is so cool!!! amazing how different both sides look!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
9 comments:
I can't stop staring at this....
WOWOWOWO!
I vote naughty! :-)
What an awesome costume! It looks like it took a lot of work, but it's so worth it. Great shot!
Very cool!!!!!! And Halloween..... you have to be naughty.
how did you get your eyes to be different colors? this turned out great & was worth the effort (in my humble opinion!)
great costume!!! i hope you won a prize.
I had one "flame" colored contact lens in. I'd actually like to wear them every day if I could get away with it. :}
that is so cool!!! amazing how different both sides look!
Post a Comment