Robin Two 72/365


UGGGGGG :{ I'm siiiiiiiiiiick.................................... ;{

Got a cold last week and thought I was getting better over the weekend.
Guess not......... Yesterday I developed sinus crap and now I have an ear
ache. Here is my "nest" that I plan to crawl back into as soon as I down
some more meds. Heating pad for my ear, sinus "buddy" to put over my poor
throbbing face. Blaaaaaahhh......... :{

9 comments:

sarah two November 11, 2009 at 4:09 PM  

feel better!

Bridget November 11, 2009 at 9:23 PM  

Awwwwww, honey. Feel better. MJ sounds like she might be a good nurse.. ;-)

RobinTwo November 12, 2009 at 2:42 AM  

Mary Jane, Can you please come over and give me a shot? And not the kind you get in the patoot.

RobinTwo November 12, 2009 at 2:42 AM  

Mary Jane, Can you please come over and give me a shot? And not the kind you get in the patoot.

Marie November 12, 2009 at 7:14 AM  

what's with the pillowcase?

RobinTwo November 12, 2009 at 10:28 AM  

What? The satin one? I have two favorite pillows and Tim always steals them but he hates satin so he leaves them alone if I have those on. ha!

Anonymous November 12, 2009 at 2:02 PM  

LOL!!! Hm, I may have to try this pillow case tactic in the future.... Feel better soon!!!

Anonymous November 13, 2009 at 7:43 AM  

R2, I definitely will give you a shot of "feel better." I do hope you are on the mend.

Mara Wolman November 24, 2009 at 9:14 AM  

Wait, what's a sinus buddy? I might need to make friends with one.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP