Sarah 64/365
Our vacuum broke two weeks ago. Robert bought a new one yesterday. After almost 14 days of not being able to vacuum a tiny apt with 7 souls living in it the carpet was NASTY.
This is the result of a QUICK vacuum in the living room, dining room and hallway. Tomorrow I am moving all the furniture and vacuuming under everything. i fear I will have to empty the basket a couple of times.
GROSS!
This is the result of a QUICK vacuum in the living room, dining room and hallway. Tomorrow I am moving all the furniture and vacuuming under everything. i fear I will have to empty the basket a couple of times.
GROSS!
5 comments:
Gross, but satisfying, isn't it?? ;-)
I almost cried when I looked at the carpet after vacuuming, it felt like a whole new apt.
It's still gross and stained and sticky in spots, but it's vacuumed! YAY!!
Between 2 corgis (big shedders) and a wood burning fireplace insert with a blower I get this every time I vacuum. It just amazes me where all that dirt comes from.
This exact same thing happened here when we got our new vacuum, too! Its SCARY to think what was in this carpet that we thought was clean(ish)!
I just ran the vacuum again and the EXACT same amount of nasty came out of it this time too. EWWWW!
Post a Comment