god it's like silk!
Beautiful! Shelby was 4yo before we cut those baby curls off. Five years later & he's letting it grow long again. :-)
he has such beautiful hair :(. My heart would break too having to cut it.
oh, my heart would break too...but he asked... try not to cry !!!
He's two, we will definitely not be cutting his hair yet. He asks for unicorns too...lol.
Ohh thats funny.He asks for a haircut ? Thats cute . lol. I love this boy's silky hair.
NO!That would have been my answer too! Sigh...I wish ALL boys had long hair, specially hair like Eli's!Bex
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
7 comments:
god it's like silk!
Beautiful! Shelby was 4yo before we cut those baby curls off. Five years later & he's letting it grow long again. :-)
he has such beautiful hair :(. My heart would break too having to cut it.
oh, my heart would break too...but he asked... try not to cry !!!
He's two, we will definitely not be cutting his hair yet. He asks for unicorns too...lol.
Ohh thats funny.He asks for a haircut ? Thats cute . lol. I love this boy's silky hair.
NO!
That would have been my answer too!
Sigh...I wish ALL boys had long hair, specially hair like Eli's!
Bex
Post a Comment