Oh man!!!! WOW!!!! Fav pic of the day award goes to this one. Beautiful!
Thanks Robin Two! I ran outside at 6:30 am, barefoot and in a wifebeater and jammie pants to get this one...BRRRRR.I only wish that damn streetlight was not in the picture!
GORGEOUS!
Wow - Those colors are HOTTDid you use the chrome setting?
awesome!
Wow!!!!! I think you have captured the most beautifully colored sunrise ever! Amazing shot.
I think the streetlight adds to it a lot...it shows the sunrise overpowering it... Stunning, Sarah! Bex
great photo!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
8 comments:
Oh man!!!! WOW!!!! Fav pic of the day award goes to this one. Beautiful!
Thanks Robin Two! I ran outside at 6:30 am, barefoot and in a wifebeater and jammie pants to get this one...BRRRRR.
I only wish that damn streetlight was not in the picture!
GORGEOUS!
Wow - Those colors are HOTT
Did you use the chrome setting?
awesome!
Wow!!!!! I think you have captured the most beautifully colored sunrise ever! Amazing shot.
I think the streetlight adds to it a lot...it shows the sunrise overpowering it... Stunning, Sarah! Bex
great photo!
Post a Comment