I sense someone peeked in their lunchbag and made a move to get rid of it before it was offered for lunch...I know the mind of the children....
That IS quite random! I love the way you photographed it, though: so clearly and obviously out of place.
I can just see some little kid throwing that out a window as mom or dad drives away. lol. Amusing picture.
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
3 comments:
I sense someone peeked in their lunchbag and made a move to get rid of it before it was offered for lunch...
I know the mind of the children....
That IS quite random! I love the way you photographed it, though: so clearly and obviously out of place.
I can just see some little kid throwing that out a window as mom or dad drives away. lol. Amusing picture.
Post a Comment