Shannon 70/365


I've said it before, I'll say it again - I love baking. I love making
chocolate chip cookies. I have my grandmother's recipe, written in her
handwriting, and it's so special to me. Every single time I grab that recipe
to make cookies it reminds me of her.

Grandma would likely have had a fit with this batch because I didn't have
enough light brown sugar so I ended up mixing both light brown and dark
brown, BUT... they turned out great.

3 comments:

RobinTwo November 10, 2009 at 2:41 PM  

How nice to have your mom's hand written recipes. :) Hell, I didn't even know there was "dark" brown sugar. Sorry Grama :)

sarah two November 10, 2009 at 5:15 PM  

Feel free to send some my way!

Bridget November 10, 2009 at 7:43 PM  

I like that you have the handwritten recipe, too. They look yummy!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP