Shannon 72/365


The sky was so beautiful tonight. I wasn't sure that a photo would actually
capture how amazing it was, but I think it's close.

Also, I was thinking this morning about my post from yesterday where I
talked about the color that I painted the kitchen. I said it was a mix of
vampire's blood and cayenne pepper but then I realized how stupid that was
because vampires don't HAVE blood - hello, that's why they're vampires. So,
the color is actually the color of blood that (in my head) you normally see
on a vampire's lips/face after they BITE someone and that blood drips off
their teeth or covers their lips. Yeah - that color.

6 comments:

Bridget November 12, 2009 at 6:49 PM  

Well thanks for clarifying!!! p.s....gorgeous sky

Anonymous November 12, 2009 at 8:25 PM  

I followed your color thought process! And this is a GORGEOUS sunset!!!

sarah two November 12, 2009 at 8:28 PM  

Very gorgeous sky.

micala November 12, 2009 at 8:52 PM  

Thanks! -Shannon

syene November 15, 2009 at 2:26 PM  

GORGOUS sunset, Micci!!!

AMmom78 November 16, 2009 at 11:54 AM  

Gorgeous shot.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP