Stephie 63/365
Happy Birthday Erin!!! I love Erin.. she is just the cutest, sweetest,
nicest person ever! She lives with my 3 bestest guy friends. Her boyfriend
Garrett (who was featured earlier when it was his birthday) Patrick, and
Trevor. When I was living with a family I nanny for, Erins house (we call
club 1306) was my 2nd home. That is when I really got to know her better.
She is so easy to talk to, and I feel like we have been friends forever. She
doesn't come out as much as the guys do, but when she does it is always a
welcomed treat! This night was the most fun ever. When we all got back to
the house she had all of us singing along to the karaoke station. This night
will go down in club 1306 history for sure!
2 comments:
Erin sounds wonderful and I want that thing she is about to eat. :)
Erin just LOOKS like a nice person!
Post a Comment