Stephie 64/365


After the late night singing at erins last night.. i was tired today! But
went to salmon days. I celebration about 20 minutes from where i live. Free
music, great food, street fair type thing. And we got to see all the salmon
swimming up stream! This picture didn't do it justice really. I really
wanted to capture the salmon jumping through the air trying to get up past
the block the salmon hatchery had put up. But my camera can't zoom that far!
boooo. They only let so many salmon actually up. Then they take a certain
number in and breed them in the tanks.

3 comments:

Andrea November 3, 2009 at 12:48 PM  

so very cool! i swear, you lead the most interesting life, stephie!!

Jen from Inside My Head November 3, 2009 at 1:15 PM  

mmmm....salmon!

Sheila November 3, 2009 at 1:34 PM  

wow -- what a cool thing to watch. I agree with Andrea -- you lead an interesting life!!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP