Stephie 72/365
We went back up to bellingham tonight! to see a band Lotus this time! I met
up with an old friend.. I met him on the Appalachian trail and hiked
together for a couple months.. the bond you have with your trail family is
like no other.. and it was great to hang out.. we went for a walk and
thought this bench was pretty neat!
up with an old friend.. I met him on the Appalachian trail and hiked
together for a couple months.. the bond you have with your trail family is
like no other.. and it was great to hang out.. we went for a walk and
thought this bench was pretty neat!
1 comments:
This is a very cool bench. I have always been fascinated with hiking "The Trail" but I know I will never do it. Congrats that you have done it.
Post a Comment