oh children. *sigh* i find new treats in the fridge from my nephy too. be grateful its just an eraser. it could be a boot......
The nutritional info on the package behind it looks about right! No calories, no carbs, no fats.....
Was it you maybe? I do this sometimes when overwhelmed...find things in the fridge. It seems to me that I did it oh so Many years ago at ABC house....
This is so something I would do
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
4 comments:
oh children. *sigh* i find new treats in the fridge from my nephy too. be grateful its just an eraser. it could be a boot......
The nutritional info on the package behind it looks about right! No calories, no carbs, no fats.....
Was it you maybe? I do this sometimes when overwhelmed...find things in the fridge. It seems to me that I did it oh so Many years ago at ABC house....
This is so something I would do
Post a Comment