This is a cheat photo from yesterday because I was too busy getting my ass beat in cards tonight by my OWN HUSBAND and MY BFF...but I digress...here's a photo of our Christmas tree after a hot toddy...for me, not the tree.
Thats the BEST picture of a Christmas tree that I've see so far this year!!!!!! I'm going to come look at this picture this weekend after a few toddys and see if it looks normal. Never know ;)
Bridge, i found some mulling spice at the grocery store, bought some apple cider and a bottle of 151 rum. Heat up the cider with the spices in a cheese cloth, add 151 and BINGO there's your crazy tree!
Thats sounds sooooo delicious!! I make mine the old fashioned way: 1 shot Jack Daniels (generous shot), hot water from the kettle, lemon and sugar. Cures what ails ya!
6 comments:
ha ha! yep...you DID get your ass kicked - that's for sure! i'm sorry i am such a GLEEFUL winner!!!
YOWZA!!! I need your hot toddy recipe!
Thats the BEST picture of a Christmas tree that I've see so far this year!!!!!! I'm going to come look at this picture this weekend after a few toddys and see if it looks normal. Never know ;)
Bridge, i found some mulling spice at the grocery store, bought some apple cider and a bottle of 151 rum. Heat up the cider with the spices in a cheese cloth, add 151 and BINGO there's your crazy tree!
Thats sounds sooooo delicious!! I make mine the old fashioned way: 1 shot Jack Daniels (generous shot), hot water from the kettle, lemon and sugar. Cures what ails ya!
Your Christmas tree is entering warp speed. :)
Post a Comment