Robin Two 96/365


Went to CPR recertification class this morning. Since it's just review,
it's really just putting in the time for the sake of requirement......Some
of us had way more fun posing with the the creepy maniquins...... :}

12 comments:

Bridget December 5, 2009 at 8:16 PM  

HA! way back when when I was a lifeguard the mannequin was called "Resussie Annie". Still, a great skill to have.

RobinTwo December 5, 2009 at 10:01 PM  

LOL!! Yah, we has a "Resussie Annie" too. she's the one with the perma nips, crazy poly warm-up suit, bad plastic hair and tiny feet. This guy is just too much though with his "porn face" :)

Bridget December 6, 2009 at 5:59 AM  

LOL porn face! He does look like the "one two three four five six seven eight, move, blow blow" action is going on beneath the belt...!!

mama_gretch December 6, 2009 at 9:20 AM  

My, what big nostrils you have...

Anonymous December 6, 2009 at 12:13 PM  

I'd be careful of that one. No telling where that mouth's been....the dummy's...not yours. :)

Marie December 6, 2009 at 3:50 PM  

Really MJ, hers too.

Dawn December 6, 2009 at 4:07 PM  

Yeah =- That is a Serious "O" face on that dummy.

The Courteous Chihuahua December 6, 2009 at 7:57 PM  

Cute couple!

Anonymous December 6, 2009 at 9:56 PM  

Marie! LOL...still laughing..

RobinTwo December 7, 2009 at 12:17 AM  

Marie,I know you know where my mouths been, but don't be trying ot scare off MJ, my new Envisage BFF..... (EBFF for short.....) :)

nicole from envisage December 7, 2009 at 6:59 AM  

Oh, that is freaky. When I did First-Aid training I got "Annie-mouth" - the bruising that forms around your lips some times.

Andrea December 7, 2009 at 7:36 AM  

You got yourself a REAL man there, RT! :)

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP