Robin Two 97/365


Overwhelmed :{

This summer, during a fit of ambition, I agreed to take on the project of
organizing all of my dad's pictures and getting them into albums for
him................I figured, good winter project
*shrug*.....................

Well guess what, it's winter, but I'm finding out it's a real crummy
project.........but I'm sick of this crap cluttering up my entire spair
bedroom, so.........this is how I'm spending my
Sunday.................Blaaaahhhh!!!!! :{

5 comments:

Bridget December 6, 2009 at 3:26 PM  

Can I make you a cocktail sweetie? :-)

Anonymous December 6, 2009 at 9:46 PM  

No kidding, Bridge and I can mix cocktails and talk to you while you work...

RobinTwo December 6, 2009 at 11:29 PM  

Yes girls, PLEASE come over and "help" me with this project!!!! I bet a coctail is JUST the thing I need!!! :)

Andrea December 7, 2009 at 7:31 AM  

See...if the three of us lived close...we'd all pile up and help. Alcohol and stories would ensue and this project would be done in no time! And ful would be had by all!

RobinTwo December 7, 2009 at 2:51 PM  

Damn living 20 plus hours away from eachother!!! ;{ That would be a blast!!!!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP