That is the coolest toaster EVER. Kiss it for me too!
We have that same one! I love it!!!
OMG where did you get that?! I love it!
We have this same toaster -- and we love it!BTW - there is a green alien in the background who looks like he's eyeing that toaster...
that is one wicked toaster!
Sheila...holy shit that is funny...i see that sneaky alien.
Oh you are too cute
cool toaster. Does it work well, I need to change my toaster soon? and for the info, I've got the same pasta green spoon that is hanging just on top of your picture!!!
This toaster looks like it should pick up radio signals, and also tell you what the temperature outside is. Super awesome
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
9 comments:
That is the coolest toaster EVER. Kiss it for me too!
We have that same one! I love it!!!
OMG where did you get that?! I love it!
We have this same toaster -- and we love it!
BTW - there is a green alien in the background who looks like he's eyeing that toaster...
that is one wicked toaster!
Sheila...holy shit that is funny...i see that sneaky alien.
Oh you are too cute
cool toaster. Does it work well, I need to change my toaster soon? and for the info, I've got the same pasta green spoon that is hanging just on top of your picture!!!
This toaster looks like it should pick up radio signals, and also tell you what the temperature outside is.
Super awesome
Post a Comment