Hahaha that is SO pinup sexy! Seriously!
I love it when the lipstick matches the apron! The kitchen doesn't stand a chance!
I was just about to say that MG..Too cute!!!
Cute photo!It would make a good cover for a book about being a "hip housewife". :)
You make housework look like a blast. I'm going to amp up the shade of my lipstick and try it! Bridget
you always remind me of a 50's housewife with your rubber gloves and your head scarf! you look like you are having SO MUCH FUN!!!
50's housewife....I agree. She's a regular June Cleaver! LOL. xoxo
I figured out why housework is so hard for me....I KEEP FORGETTING TO PUT ON RED LIPSTICK FOR GOD'S SAKE.
I guess I'm going to have remember my favorite RED the next time I tackle the kitchen!
Love it, you look great!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
10 comments:
Hahaha that is SO pinup sexy! Seriously!
I love it when the lipstick matches the apron! The kitchen doesn't stand a chance!
I was just about to say that MG..Too cute!!!
Cute photo!
It would make a good cover for a book about being a "hip housewife". :)
You make housework look like a blast. I'm going to amp up the shade of my lipstick and try it! Bridget
you always remind me of a 50's housewife with your rubber gloves and your head scarf! you look like you are having SO MUCH FUN!!!
50's housewife....I agree. She's a regular June Cleaver! LOL. xoxo
I figured out why housework is so hard for me....I KEEP FORGETTING TO PUT ON RED LIPSTICK FOR GOD'S SAKE.
I guess I'm going to have remember my favorite RED the next time I tackle the kitchen!
Love it, you look great!
Post a Comment