Amber 211/365
World's weirdest looking cupcakes? Nah... dog treats! You take a 32 oz
container of vanilla yogurt and mix it together with a mashed banana (or
large jar of babyfood, or a bunch of blueberries or other mashable fruit), 2
tbsps of honey and 2 tbsps of peanut butter. You then freeze the mixture for
a delightful doggie treat! I also crushed up some dog biscuits into mine,
just for some crunch. I also put a flat, circular doggie biscuit in the
bottom of the silicone cupcake cups to for an almost "upside down cake"
effect. I'll have to post pics of the finished product!
container of vanilla yogurt and mix it together with a mashed banana (or
large jar of babyfood, or a bunch of blueberries or other mashable fruit), 2
tbsps of honey and 2 tbsps of peanut butter. You then freeze the mixture for
a delightful doggie treat! I also crushed up some dog biscuits into mine,
just for some crunch. I also put a flat, circular doggie biscuit in the
bottom of the silicone cupcake cups to for an almost "upside down cake"
effect. I'll have to post pics of the finished product!
3 comments:
Ooo!! Belle may need these!!
Frozen, huh? No baking? Do they make a mess when they get eaten, or are they woofed down so quickly that there is no time to make a mess?!
Sheila, between it being frozen and it being completely DEVOURED in a matter of minutes, there was little to no mess. And besides, the crazy dog went licking the carpet afterward to make sure he hadn't missed any. ;)
Post a Comment