This is from Friday night - the (new) girlfriend, M. Isn't she beautiful? She seems like a very sweet girl. And seems to come from a stable and normal family. That will be a new experience for us!
oh bridget...you know not of what you speak. his first love (of 2 1/2 years) was a basket full of crazy. i'm talking...reality t.v. kind of crazy. so yeah...stable is good. :)
4 comments:
What a doll!!! I love the way you photographed her. BTW, stable is overrated, dontcha think??? I like a little crazy every now and then. ;-)
she is gorgeous! oh, that hair- i'd already be dreaming of the grandbabies soft strawberry curls ;)
She is a sweetheart....and yes, even I am already dreaming of grandbabies with those curls!
oh bridget...you know not of what you speak. his first love (of 2 1/2 years) was a basket full of crazy. i'm talking...reality t.v. kind of crazy. so yeah...stable is good. :)
Post a Comment