Andrea 205/365


This one's for you, MJ! You asked if I had pictures of this night....yes,
I do! Incriminating ones!

Back story: When we bought our house, it had hideous wallpaper in the
kitchen. So we tore it down - and found out it was hung straight on the
sheetrock. NIGHTMARE! Eventually we decided to put up beadboard. So
before we did, we had a night of writing on the kitchen walls. OMG - it was
sooooo funny. All I can say is....there is some funny stuff under that
beadboard!

And...as you can plainly see, alcohol may have been involved.

5 comments:

Anonymous March 25, 2010 at 9:27 AM  

This has made my day!!!!!!! Look how blonde my hair is...and i am skinny too! DAMNIT.

Bridget March 25, 2010 at 9:46 AM  

You guys even know how to turn home improvement projects into a party!!!

RobinTwo March 25, 2010 at 3:06 PM  

Bridge,

I think when we are there in Aug we need to have a party and tear down all the new wallpaper and look at all their Grifiti. Sound like a plan?

Andrea March 25, 2010 at 3:40 PM  

you can't handle what's under that beadboard. :)

Anonymous March 26, 2010 at 9:17 AM  

R2, we might not be able to tear down the beadboard, but I bet Andrea would let us dance on kitchen counters if we act real real nice. :)

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP