Andrea 211/365
I'm giving you a break from my flower pics. Although, I have to
confess...there is this one tree in bloom right now - I have no idea what it
is. And there is this one house in our neighborhood where the people are
just BUTTS. We wave when we drive or walk by and they just glare at us. We
don't even know these people. And guess where this ONE tree is???? Right
in their front yard. Right by their front door. I'm just not brave enough
to sneak up and snap a picture. I found one other tree that is also in
someone's yard in the middle of town. I'm thinking tomorrow on my way in to
work, I'll find someplace to park and then I'll sneak a shot of it. That
picture better be worth it! I'll be sure and let you know which it is when
I ever get it. ANYWAY....can you tell what's wrong with this sign?
4 comments:
The S is missing!
And I say, go for it. Walk up to their door, knock & ask them what kind of tree it is & then take the shot. Maybe if you meet them, they won't be such rudey-rudey's the next time you wave. Or just sneak & snap.
Missing an S. And i know what people you are talking about. Nathan and I used to wave at them all the time. Now when they look up, I glare right back at them. Bastards need to learn some manners.
so tonight i am going on a walk with my camera. one way or another...i'm getting a picture!!! this is probably the riskiest thing i've done...hmmmm....in a long long time!
Dang, you go girl...living on that edge.
Post a Comment