i'd like to walk here.
Where's the prison?
I want to go to an island somewhere...don't care where..as long as there is no government, lots of alcohol and all my friends. :)
looks like a cool place to visit.
Just a fun fact ladies: Deer Island was for years the site of a maximum security prison that held Albert DeSalvo, a.k.a. The Boston Strangler. The prison is right behind me in the picutre.
Ok, how about an island WITHOUT a maximum security prison right behind you. ;)
So fussy, MJ. :-)
Bridget, did you expect any less. ;) I have my standards you know.
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
9 comments:
i'd like to walk here.
Where's the prison?
I want to go to an island somewhere...don't care where..as long as there is no government, lots of alcohol and all my friends. :)
looks like a cool place to visit.
Just a fun fact ladies: Deer Island was for years the site of a maximum security prison that held Albert DeSalvo, a.k.a. The Boston Strangler. The prison is right behind me in the picutre.
Ok, how about an island WITHOUT a maximum security prison right behind you. ;)
So fussy, MJ. :-)
Bridget, did you expect any less. ;) I have my standards you know.
Post a Comment