Dawn 201/365


Does someone have a bit of an obsessive need to purchase toothpaste?
Why Yes, It appears as if I do.

Along with the 15 candles stacked up in the back cause they were on
clearance...or the massive soap collection in there
and that red container filled with essential oils, so I can scent my bath,or
towels and sheets....

The obsessive streak can be strong in this one.

4 comments:

Amanda Nellie March 30, 2010 at 4:56 AM  

Dawn, when you appear on Hoarders can I be the concerned friend who helps you clean out?

Andrea March 30, 2010 at 8:24 AM  

i do the same - but only because i can't seem to remember if i have bought it before. at one time i had 7 containers of oatmeal. then it was rice. right now...i seem to be fairly normal on most things!

Dawn March 30, 2010 at 8:50 AM  

I do forget Andrea - and it seems that I then see a sale and think "I should buy a bunch of these!" I have quite a stash of tampons too - in fact Terrance yelled at me for the fact that I have enough tampons to take me though the next 6 years - but when I see a sale, I think "Well! I can always use THOSE!"

For food, it is usually canned Chicken Broth.

And yes Amanda, you can!

Sheila March 30, 2010 at 5:57 PM  

I have the same issue with toothpaste. And toilet paper. I think it's partly because I buy them at Costco. But then I totally !!panic!! if I only have like 8 rolls of toilet paper in the cabinet -- and off I go to buy more.

I must be planning for the end of the world.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP