Jennifer Lea 203/365


I've come to the conclusion that my husband is bonkers. Pretty much every
day from work he screen captures his computer screen showing the time as
11:11. If we're at home, he'll tell me when it's 11:11. Yesterday, he took
a picture on his cell phone of our home clock showing as 11:11 and 11
seconds and text messaged it to my phone. Yup, he's nuts.

3 comments:

Bridget March 23, 2010 at 2:10 PM  

OMG I do the same thing! I see
11s everywhere, especially on the clock.

adrienne March 23, 2010 at 6:50 PM  

lol- so do i! i always feel like i look at the clock just in time to see 11:11! weird...

Mary Jane March 23, 2010 at 7:54 PM  

Mine is always 3:28!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP