Judy 204/365
These are my new walking shoes. I have not been comfortable in my
present ones which are all leather and stiff as a board...feel and sound
like I am wearing bricks. So off to Sports Authority I go and a very kind
sales girl encouraged me to try the mesh running shoes. My first question
was if they came with a space ship. Agreeing that they are glitzy she asked
me to forget what they looked like and just try some on. Surprisingly
enough they were all very comfortable. These were the most comfortable and
as luck would have it not as glitzy as some I tried. They are Sauconys and
the model is "Ignition"!!!! Look out!
3 comments:
i like sauconys too- they have been good to me. i'll warn all of my south jersey friends to be on the lookout for a flash of "judy ignited" :)
New sneakers always make me feel "fast!" of course, I'm anything but that lol!
Love my sauconys! Go Judy!
Post a Comment