Kirsten 205/365

This is looking out my bedroom window. I had another "episode" yesterday that has left me in horrible pains today. I haven't had an episode is quite a few days so yesterday it was like a very intense workout for 20 minutes.  So I get to spend the day, again, laid up in bed while its 70 degrees outside and just beautiful! I tried to go sit on one of the benches earlier but the way it hit on my thigh just hurt to bad and laying on it wasn't going to happen. Damn it, sorry I'm whining again. I'm not someone who sits still for long periods of time very well, I'm to active. Specially now that my head is clear and its just my body stopping me.

3 comments:

Andrea March 24, 2010 at 6:55 PM  

I'm so sorry. I can't imagine how scary and frustrating this must be. And the doctors have no real ideas about what is causing it or how to go about treating it?

Kirsten March 24, 2010 at 7:00 PM  

I haven't been to any specialist yet. Since we don't have insurance it slows the process. But I did just get excepted to the top hospital in Oregon and top neurology department in the nation, OHSU, and they are going over my medical records now to figure out which department would be best for me. They have very detailed doctors and specialist there. I'm very excited for my first appointment on so many different levels!!

nicole from envisage March 24, 2010 at 11:46 PM  

Whine all you want! I know how frustrating it is to have something painful happening that is undiagnosed. I'm so glad you're finally going to be able to see the specialist!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP