The "after" shot -- a new kitchen light plus a bonus ceiling fan! The ceiling will have to be patched and painted, but that's tolerable. It's fantastic to have bright lighting in the kitchen again!
I love having a fan in my kitchen. Just don't forget to wipe it down every once in a while - I always forget how the grease from cooking attracts the dust like a magnet!
Wow! Quite the bonus! Maybe you should break the oven and see what extra thing comes out of that :) It does look like you have some really nice light now - it really makes a huge difference. I think the fan will be great too especially in the summer.
3 comments:
I love having a fan in my kitchen. Just don't forget to wipe it down every once in a while - I always forget how the grease from cooking attracts the dust like a magnet!
ARG, thanks for the reminder Sheila...but YAY for new lights!
Wow! Quite the bonus! Maybe you should break the oven and see what extra thing comes out of that :) It does look like you have some really nice light now - it really makes a huge difference. I think the fan will be great too especially in the summer.
Post a Comment