You too Egg Head ;)
It's the only day of the year you can balance an egg like that. Yeah festive times, I know.
dang it - i forgot to do this!!!
What seriously you can balance an egg like this on the first day of spring? I was going to ask how you did it!!
What?????????????? I've never hear of such a thing. Shit!! Why didn't you tell me that?? Now I gotta wait a whole year to try it!!! ;{
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
5 comments:
You too Egg Head ;)
It's the only day of the year you can balance an egg like that. Yeah festive times, I know.
dang it - i forgot to do this!!!
What seriously you can balance an egg like this on the first day of spring? I was going to ask how you did it!!
What?????????????? I've never hear of such a thing. Shit!! Why didn't you tell me that?? Now I gotta wait a whole year to try it!!! ;{
Post a Comment