Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was about to say....Oh Shila!!!!......those is fightin words!..........That's about as bad as people telling me Barb looks like me. EEK!!! But truthfully, your mom is actually quite pretty..........shes a hot mess, but she's pretty.
7 comments:
my gosh - your MOM is just 50! i'm almost as old as your mom!!! yikes!
to be fair she had me as a teenager, does that help?
Marie, you look alot like your mom!
OMG your mom is 2 years older than me??? Crap so you could be my daughter? crap crap crap...Oh well, Happy Birthday mama!
Sheila, I think you and I are broken up. lol
Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was about to say....Oh Shila!!!!......those is fightin words!..........That's about as bad as people telling me Barb looks like me. EEK!!! But truthfully, your mom is actually quite pretty..........shes a hot mess, but she's pretty.
Marie please don't unfriend me!! I totally meant it as a compliment, I swear!! :)
Post a Comment