Mary Jane 202/365


I'm not trying to spark a debate or anything of that nature...just stating
how I, me, Mary Jane, personally feels....and I don't feel so good about
this.

7 comments:

Bridget March 22, 2010 at 3:19 PM  

I find the whole thing terribly confusing. I don't know what/who to believe any more.

Amanda Nellie March 22, 2010 at 4:14 PM  

What is it you don't feel good about? I'm not trying to debate either, I'm curious.

Mary Jane March 22, 2010 at 5:02 PM  

I just don't like the idea that they presented this bill that is full of so much stuff that doesn't even belong. There were many other things they could have done to reform insurance, drug companies, doctors without forcing government health care on those that don't want/need it. Maybe I am wrong, maybe things will be ok. I just don't like the idea of the government controlling something so personal as healthcare. Please know that I realize that healthcare is screwed up terribly but instead of signing a bill full of under handed deals and greasing pockets....why didn't they deal with each issue separately? Personally I think 95% of politicians are crooks, democrat or republican.

Amanda Nellie March 22, 2010 at 6:44 PM  

I agree with the crook part. I do have to say I'm glad to see that health insurance companies are finally getting some regulation. That's what I was glad to see.

It may end up like LBJ signing the civil rights act. It was said he had ruined America.

And it makes me very sad that people felt it appropriate to scream epithets at representatives while they protested. Protest all your want! But there's no call for acting like 12 year olds.

Sheila March 22, 2010 at 6:45 PM  

MJ - I agree that most politicians are probably crooks. But having been on all sides (good coverage thru a job, new job & denied coverage because of a pre-existing condition, plus a husband with a chronic illness) I feel like we are - hopefully - headed in the right direction.

Also just my opinion.

Kirsten March 22, 2010 at 6:57 PM  

I agree that so many things shouldn't have been put into one bill. I do think that for my family this is a good thing. there is no way in bloody hell we could afford insurance for our family. My kids are lucky and have state insurance and are covered but all my medical bills that I'm racking up right now...yep out of pocket! This bill is giving us a chance to be able to have insurance so that problems like what we are facing now, doesn't happen. IMO

Jen from Inside My Head March 23, 2010 at 7:15 PM  

It looks like the man in the photo feels the same way about it that you do. He looks rather dejected, staring down at the text below him, reading the news.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP