Mary Jane 205/365
I had two surprises today. Nathan told me this morning that he had a
surprise place to take me for dinner tonight. So I had that to look forward
to all day. When I got home, he had started work on our fireplace! YAY and
double YAY! We bought an antique tiger oak mantle last year (yes last year)
so Nathan removed the old mantle and started our new fireplace! Which means
we are going to be painting soon too. Now that it feels like home, it's
time to add some color. We have lots of light so we're going with some
really rich earthy tones. So here we have the before and after. In a few
days, we'll have the after "after."
6 comments:
i can't wait to see it!
MJ - check out a Benjamin Moore color called Texas Leather. It's a deep, rich brown that I have in my living room (on one wall) I get tons of compliments on it. Can't wait to see the finished product!! In person. :-)
Double YAY!!! I can't wait to see the finished fireplace!! How was the surprise dinner??
Dinner was great! Good fat southern fried chicken..comfort food.
Bridge, would it be too much trouble for you to take a photo of the Texas Brown? Are all the walls painted in that or do you have it as an accent wall?
MJ, Cant wait to be sittin in that living room....
Post a Comment