Mary Jane 208/365
Meet Junior. He's a blue-eyed golden from Alaska. He belongs to my Matt.
Junior is probably one of the sweetest dogs I've ever met...except he's
freaking huge. Matt and Alyson came over Saturday night and brought Junior
with them. We were a little worried that maybe Junior and Bubba wouldn't
get along. Well, they did...to the point of Bubba wanting to hump Junior
all FREAKING night long. And Junior just let him. The point of the story
is that Junior and Bubba get along. The other point of the story is that
Bubba is not really our dog. He belongs to Alyson. Alyson couldn't take
him to live with her and Matt at their present home as they are only allowed
one dog...so Bubba moved in with us. And when Matt and Alyson get their
house, Bubba will move in with them. And then Nathan and I will be totally
sad...but we will find us a doggie and everyone will live happily ever
after.
7 comments:
And Bubba will be happy, cuz then he can hump Junior all day long...........lol Happy Humping Ya'll..........
PS-You don't think Bubba will hump me and Bridge when we get there do you? ;)
LOL. No, Bubba won't hump ya'll. He's just into dogs. :) He will probably be moved out by the time ya'll come. :(
he's got some freaky eyes!!!
"Ya'll".........lol ;) You know, I've been practicing my "Southern" and Boston" accents for when we meet since Michiganders don't have an accent. ;) Ha!
When you come to meet me at the airport I'm gonna say "hey, where did "ya'll" paaak the kaah? ;)
HOLY CRAP R2, i am LOLing all over the place after that comment!!!! Andrea, his eyes look freaking because I had to do red-eye removal...in real life, they are beautiful blue.
I'm sorta in love with Junior...well, and Bubba too.
Aww Sheila, they love you back. :)
Post a Comment