Mary Jane 209/365


We not needz headslightz. I uses my lazer eyez. We goez gets ice creams.

5 comments:

Anonymous March 29, 2010 at 8:11 PM  

What are y'all zmokin down there????? Bridget

Mary Jane March 29, 2010 at 9:27 PM  

What can I say, Bubba's a partier.

RobinTwo March 29, 2010 at 11:16 PM  

LOL!!!! I love how Bubba always parks himself in the drivers seat. lol

Andrea March 30, 2010 at 8:30 AM  

did he wake up in the drive-thru at DQ?

Anonymous March 30, 2010 at 12:41 PM  

Andrea, he WISHES he did. So funny...when it's raining or too cold to go out on the deck to smoke, we go in the garage...course Bubs wants to come too. He thinks we are going for a ride. So we open the door and let him in the car and he sits there very contented. Crazy dog.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP