I am guessing Kohlrabi...not that I could tell you how to cook them or what it takes like...
yes, that's right. I did check the sign but forgot!
mmmm. Kohlrabi! peel em, eat em raw. Maybe with some salt. kinda like cabbage or radish but not hot like a radish.
i'm guessing aliens.
kohlrabi, in a salad ( like cababage) it's really good and easy to grow
I'm thinking "one-eyed, one-armed, flying purple people eater."
they look good and pretty!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
7 comments:
I am guessing Kohlrabi...not that I could tell you how to cook them or what it takes like...
yes, that's right. I did check the sign but forgot!
mmmm. Kohlrabi! peel em, eat em raw. Maybe with some salt. kinda like cabbage or radish but not hot like a radish.
i'm guessing aliens.
kohlrabi, in a salad ( like cababage) it's really good and easy to grow
I'm thinking "one-eyed, one-armed, flying purple people eater."
they look good and pretty!
Post a Comment