Okay, we're longtime friends - just friends - and it will likely never happen unless copious amounts of liquor were involved, but I saw this pic and was all, "WOW, I would love to kiss those lips." Are you still using that vibrator-balm? Because it's really working and I think I might need to get me some. My lips are a wreck.
Truly drinking water has been the best thing I could do for my lips. But I've been using just some chapsticks and when I took the photo I'd used one of my fun sample glosses from Victoria's Secret.
3 comments:
You have very pretty lips!! Top and bottom. :-) Bridget
Okay, we're longtime friends - just friends - and it will likely never happen unless copious amounts of liquor were involved, but I saw this pic and was all, "WOW, I would love to kiss those lips." Are you still using that vibrator-balm? Because it's really working and I think I might need to get me some. My lips are a wreck.
Truly drinking water has been the best thing I could do for my lips. But I've been using just some chapsticks and when I took the photo I'd used one of my fun sample glosses from Victoria's Secret.
Post a Comment