Robin Two 200/365


I can't
drive...........................................55!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
;{

6 comments:

RobinTwo March 21, 2010 at 7:43 PM  

Nope, I sure couldn't!!! I deserved that one I must say....besides, I've actually gotten off with a warning the last three or four times I've gotten stopped over the years. At least he wrote it for 60/55 which hopefully will be much cheaper and less damaging to my insurance. I otherwise have a spotless driving record. And..........better to be stopped on the way to happy hour then on the way home :{ Always lookin on the bright side...... ;)

mama_gretch March 21, 2010 at 11:40 PM  

I'm sure the rockin' song on the radio made you do it (that's always been my excuse!) Or you could have said, "Sorry, I was texting and didn't notice how fast I was going..."

Andrea March 22, 2010 at 7:30 AM  

ugh. i can't either, R2. add to that a Hemi engine....and i'm just a speeding ticket waiting to happen.

RobinTwo March 22, 2010 at 4:09 PM  

Yah, I thought about giving him some lame excuse but I just knew he wasn't going to buy it. If anything he's probably just get more annoyed. Thought about offering him a BJ, but I'll save that for a day when I REALLY break the law. LOL! JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Relax everyone........

RobinTwo March 22, 2010 at 4:10 PM  

Yah, I thought about giving him some lame excuse but I just knew he wasn't going to buy it. If anything he's probably just get more annoyed. Thought about offering him a BJ, but I'll save that for a day when I REALLY break the law. LOL! JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Relax everyone........

RobinTwo March 22, 2010 at 4:10 PM  

Yah, I thought about giving him some lame excuse but I just knew he wasn't going to buy it. If anything he's probably just get more annoyed. Thought about offering him a BJ, but I'll save that for a day when I REALLY break the law. LOL! JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Relax everyone........

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP