Robin Two 208/365


Had dinner at Marie's........

When she said doing dishes is an ENTIRE family affair, she wasn't kiddin'!!

Even Stella and Truman helped................ ;)

4 comments:

Andrea March 28, 2010 at 1:26 PM  

stella! *swoon* i don't think i knew about truman.

RobinTwo March 28, 2010 at 10:40 PM  

Truman is my FAV!!! He totally rocks. He's more of a plain Jane then Stella, but I absolutely LOVE how I can break into Maire's house in the dark at 6am and while Stella is snareling at me, Truman is just cocking his head as if to say "Huh? Whaa?".........xoxo

Anonymous March 29, 2010 at 9:44 AM  

She's got two big dogs? Holy crap. And how many kids? Lord that girl is a saint.

RobinTwo March 29, 2010 at 1:34 PM  

I estimate she has 350 lbs of kids, 200 lbs of dogs and 20 lbs of cats. Yah, a busy place! LOL. Yet she has time to make ME dinner!!!! ;)

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP