Robin Two 209/365


Spent my Saturday evening doing a sexy photo shoot....... Mind you, I'm NO
photographer by any stretch, but I actually had quite a good
subject.................

I'll give you three guesses who this is............... thought I'm sure you
will only need one :)

(Cropped the face to protect the "innocent".........) Okay,
BAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!!Yah right! "innocent".................*wink*

10 comments:

Andrea March 28, 2010 at 1:25 PM  

hot...no HAWT damn MARIE. you are ROCKING!

adrienne March 28, 2010 at 2:58 PM  

holy hubba hubba!!!

Danni9 March 28, 2010 at 4:42 PM  

Niiiiice! My favorite is the white tank top one.

Anonymous March 28, 2010 at 9:15 PM  

WOW. I mean WOW!!! The "model" is unbeleivably gorgeous and the photgrapher did a fantastic job!! I think the top left is my fave. Wow. Bridget

Anonymous March 29, 2010 at 9:43 AM  

Ouch those photos are so hott, I burnt myself looking at them.

RobinTwo March 29, 2010 at 1:32 PM  

Seriously, we had soooo much fun!!!

Anonymous March 29, 2010 at 1:49 PM  

I bet ya'll did!!!! It's so great to have a BFF.

Kirsten March 29, 2010 at 6:42 PM  

did she put a whole in the bed with those heels while crouching down like that (top right)? ;) lol

I will agree that DAMN she is HOT in these photos!!

RobinTwo March 29, 2010 at 11:22 PM  

Funny you should mention the heels. We were locked in the bedroom with all these heels and such and we almost hurt ourselves several times tripping over everything. I don't know how many times I bonked my head on her TV as I ran around with the camera. lol! I loaned her some of my "sexies" for a couple costume changes. I joked that Shawn will basically have a free card for life. If she ever discovers strange "intimate appareal"........in her bedroom, she will just assume it's mine. LOL :)

miss selene March 30, 2010 at 11:17 AM  

damn woman! i wish i looked like you!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP