LOL! Honey, my bush get trimmed year round. You don't want that shit growing out of control! Bridget
ROFL I have some many reactions to this that for the sake of the sqweamish I will refrain from posting
LOL All I can think is..... I pull my bushes out. My garden is bare!!!
I need to do more than trim.
LOL!
OMG you guys!!! What the heck?? I was ACTUALLY talking about trimming my bush..........Okay, even I cant keep a straight face..........teehee....Well, get it done!! It's a MUST ladies!!! ;)
i need a bush wacker. ha ha - oh wait...i think i already have that. i need a bush hog. an industrial heavy duty bush hog.
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
8 comments:
LOL! Honey, my bush get trimmed year round. You don't want that shit growing out of control! Bridget
ROFL I have some many reactions to this that for the sake of the sqweamish I will refrain from posting
LOL All I can think is..... I pull my bushes out. My garden is bare!!!
I need to do more than trim.
LOL!
OMG you guys!!! What the heck?? I was ACTUALLY talking about trimming my bush..........
Okay, even I cant keep a straight face..........teehee....
Well, get it done!! It's a MUST ladies!!! ;)
i need a bush wacker. ha ha - oh wait...i think i already have that. i need a bush hog. an industrial heavy duty bush hog.
Post a Comment