wow I wish ours came around that time at least! our guy doesnt come around until 8:30!! By that time my kids have been asleep for about an hour!
The ice cream man in our neighborhood drives too fast to catch. So by the time you grab cash and dash out of the house, he's long gone. Jerk
Wasn't there a David Lee Roth song about the ice cream man?
I dont know, but the guy driving this kind of looked like him. LOL!!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
4 comments:
wow I wish ours came around that time at least! our guy doesnt come around until 8:30!! By that time my kids have been asleep for about an hour!
The ice cream man in our neighborhood drives too fast to catch. So by the time you grab cash and dash out of the house, he's long gone. Jerk
Wasn't there a David Lee Roth song about the ice cream man?
I dont know, but the guy driving this kind of looked like him. LOL!!
Post a Comment