Shannon 209/365


We were in the grocery store and I saw this fish. I walked over and the guy
working the seafood zone came over and asked me if I needed help while
proceeding to open up the fish case. I said, "Oh, I don't need help. I just
wanted to take a photo of this sad little fish." . I'm pretty sure he
thought I was insane.

3 comments:

Anonymous March 30, 2010 at 5:16 AM  

Cute story...and so true about the looks you get taking pictures in unusual places! I've pretty familiar with that look since starting this project! Bridget

Dawn March 30, 2010 at 10:56 AM  

Me too. I was going to try to take a picture of a young man trying desperately to walk his cat on a leash, but he was having so much trouble that I figured that me Taking pictures would put his over the top.
Of course, I DID take pictures at my grandmothers funeral last year...

Sheila March 30, 2010 at 6:00 PM  

You know, I saw this picture & before I read the caption my first thought was -- what a sad little fish!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP