Sheila 204/365


Today I joined a new weight-loss program. It's new to the US & it's called
SlimmingWorld. My weight has been completely out of control lately, and one
of my girlfriend's is starting this up here. She's started the program in
November & has lost 24 pounds - and that is through the holidays! I'll be
reading all of this material tonight, but based on what I learned at my
first meeting I think this is totally doable! Most foods are what they
call FREE -- all veggies, fruits, lean meats, pastas (pastas!!), eggs,
beans -- you can eat as much as you want. You have to watch (or count)
things like dairy, breads, cereals & oils, but you get them. You cook &
shop at the grocery store (no "plan" products), and you manage your menus.
I am excited and a bit nervous. But I can do this!!

2 comments:

adrienne March 25, 2010 at 7:50 AM  

good luck!!! sounds like a pretty doable plan!

Bridget March 25, 2010 at 9:04 AM  

That's exciting!! Good luck.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP