Sheila 208/365
We took Murphy to meet the lady at the kennel who will be running his 'charm
school' while we go to England in May. (We call it charm school - you call
it obedience school). We really liked her, and I think he'll do fine.
He'll actually live in her home with her & the hope is that he'll learn not
to counter-surf, charge the door when someone knocks, and stop the jumping
when you come to visit.
This is him afterward - exhausted!!
Oh, and did I mention that he crapped on her floor 5 minutes after we got
there? Yes, we're so proud...
5 comments:
HAHAHA I'm sure he'll do fine though, the trick is keeping it up when he comes back to you ;-)
this reminds me of a story, my mom's office had a "bring your dog to work" day, and within an hour of being there our sweet chow-mix dog Zoe took a giant dump in front of my mom's boss's office.
aww what a cute picture. LOL Sorry about him crapping on her floor. I hope he straightens up for you guys while he is with her!!
I am laughing my ass off. Way to go Murph!!!!!! Bubba was notorious for crapping like that....once we changed his food, he rarely does it anymore. Good luck with charm school. He looks like an angel when he's sleeping. :)
The thing is, he never - and I mean NEVER - has had an accident in the house in the entire time we've owned him. So embarassed...
Post a Comment