O-O-O-M-G!!!! Twins!!! That is so fantastic, and a real surprise I'm sure!! Oh, congrats to everyone -- it's a good thing you're building that big new home!!
Time for a couple more names! BTW Nana's birthday was July 5 and her mother's was July 4. Hope they don't come so early as to match that though! Congratulations on the news. We all thought it was an April Fool's joke. Bad timing for such good news.
I knew it, I knew it was an April Fool's joke (mainly because someone just played one on me and now I'm ultra sensitive to them!) That was funny, Adrienne!
sorry guys- i hope i didn't make anyone upset with my little prank!
and honestly, it was really fun almost believing i was having twins myself- if only for a day... i would have been thrilled to actually get that news :)
16 comments:
O-O-O-M-G!!!! Twins!!! That is so fantastic, and a real surprise I'm sure!! Oh, congrats to everyone -- it's a good thing you're building that big new home!!
Wahooooo!!!!
OMG is right! WOW! Did you have any idea????
Holy crap you weren't kidding ROFL REST! That is an order. No wonder you were a little off at the start!
Time for a couple more names! BTW
Nana's birthday was July 5 and her mother's was July 4. Hope they don't come so early as to match that though! Congratulations on the news. We all thought it was an April Fool's joke. Bad timing for such good news.
WHOA!
CONGRATS!
Wow! You are a magic school bus!
WOW!!! Cool!!!
oh, i can't stand it anymore- sorry guys, but...
APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!
just one little one squirming around in there... i think! :)
and i better give credit to google for the image of the twin U/S!
I knew it, I knew it was an April Fool's joke (mainly because someone just played one on me and now I'm ultra sensitive to them!)
That was funny, Adrienne!
Oh, you are ROTTEN!!!!!!!!!
well....pooh
And you got me. DAMMIT.
(BTW, I really hate april fool's day - I am a skeptic by nature on any other day. April fool's day amplifies it.)
you got me! i was all ready with good twin advice.. since i have been a nanny for families with twins for the past 5 years! i want twins!
hahahahahha
sorry guys- i hope i didn't make anyone upset with my little prank!
and honestly, it was really fun almost believing i was having twins myself- if only for a day... i would have been thrilled to actually get that news :)
Post a Comment