LOVE IT! There is an Apron I have been dieing to make, now to find the time and energy lol
Nice! I love how it's almost an under-bust style.
Love it! and it's a great picture of you, too!
Hey Amber, I'll make you one if you'd like. We can discuss price after I find the fabric you have in mind. :)
well done you!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
5 comments:
LOVE IT! There is an Apron I have been dieing to make, now to find the time and energy lol
Nice! I love how it's almost an under-bust style.
Love it! and it's a great picture of you, too!
Hey Amber, I'll make you one if you'd like. We can discuss price after I find the fabric you have in mind. :)
well done you!
Post a Comment