Bex 219/365


Whilst waiting for the kettle to boil for my first coffee of the morning,
I reached out to take this shoot from the water to check how the roots are
coming along...

Imagine my horror when it moved and I noticed the huge green bug that I had
almost touched!

3 comments:

Sheila April 14, 2010 at 2:12 PM  

you take so many pictures of insects & spiders & such, i'm having a hard time imagining you being afraid of one!

Bridget April 14, 2010 at 2:50 PM  

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeek.

Edge April 16, 2010 at 3:35 AM  

@ Sheila: I'm okay with insects and spiders...as long as they stay out of my personal space. The minute one touches me, I freak out and jump around and squeal like an hysterical piglet! Bex

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP