cindy 214/365
This morning when I went into the office I was shocked to see that the sign
over the copier had been corrected. Incorrectly as it turns out. I just
remade the sign and hung up a correct version. I find the whole thing
humorous. Especially when I noticed the box of transparencies out on the
counter next to the copier.
As to the "co irkers," I find the word perfect because I am sure it is a two
way street. There are many people in my building, and you can't always get
along with everyone and keep everyone happy. I try to just roll with it.
5 comments:
I'm kind of giggling like mad over here.
your office uses transparencies?!
we have a lot of this sort of signage in my office, laminated and everything. those responsible are not native English speakers so i can't really give them a hard time, but still - check before you laminate! :-)
I work in a high school Nicole, so the teachers use lots of transparencies. Some of the copiers get jammed if you put a a transparency in them.
no words. werds. :)
these posts have had me laughing...especially since they're made by teachers!
Post a Comment